The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is an introductory dive & lesson that allows first-time divers to try out scuba diving without having to commit to an open water course.
PADI Enriched Air Diver
Prices are in US $
- 2 Nitrox Dives (with Rental) 4.5 Hours
- 2 Nitrox Dives (No Rental) 4.5 Hours
- No Dives 30 Minutes
- *PADI eLearning
DiveCarib is the most qualified PADI training facility on the island.
THERE ARE NO DIVE REQUIREMENTS, however there are 2 optional nitrox dives (at an additional cost).
Enriched Air, also known as “nitrox”, is a form of breathing gas that allows divers to extend bottom time and reduce nitrogen loading. It is PADI’s most popular specialty course. PADI Enriched Air Diver Online can be completed in as little as an afternoon. After completing your online learning you’ll apply the knowledge you’ve learned by practicing procedures for obtaining and analysing enriched air with your PADI Instructor. There are no dive requirements, however there are 2 optional nitrox dives (at an additional cost).
This course can be integrated into one of our morning certified diver 2-tank trips, but there are also several options where we can integrate this course with other PADI courses, which will save you money in the long run e.g.
- Not certified yet? Enriched Air Diver can be combined with your PADI Open Water Diver course. Go one step further and make the most of your new learned theory by taking an additional dive, the Enriched Air adventure dive, which will count towards your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (there are a total of 5 Adventure dives).
- Already a certified diver? The Enriched Air Diver specialty course can be integrated into most PADI courses e.g. Advanced Open Water Diver, Deep Diver specialty course, Rescue Diver, and more!
Contact us to talk about the best integration option for you!
In addition to the course price with DiveCarib, you also need to pay ~$180* for the online e-learning, payable to PADI.
*Prices vary depending on country of residence.
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
DiveCarib is the most qualified PADI training facility on the island, you can rest assured that we have ample amounts of experience and guidance to help you find and master the underwater skills of your choice.
Due to the experience of our instructors, in particular Leigh Cunningham, who once held the world record for deepest wreck dive and is a professional underwater photographer, we can confidently say we offer a world class service for divers!